The SEK Budapest International School, founded in 1997 in Hungary, is registered under the Hungarian Education Law. Teaching is from the age of 3 until the age 18. Students can master the English and the Spanish language and they can also learn subjects in English. We offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in English. Graduate students can choose between the Hungarian Matura Exam and the IB Diploma Programme exam.
1. The pupil and his/her world are the focus on educational practises. She/he is respected as an individual and encouraged to realise his/her personal atitudes and talent.
2. The school educates its students on concepts of liberty and equality in a liberal environment.
3. The school does not discriminate for reasons of nationality, sex, race or religion.
4. It promotes mutual support among its pupils.The school values work as the essential factor for promotion and appraisal of the individual, and not rivalry or ambition.
5. The school is open to all educational experiences directed towards the achievement of its aims.
Promovează-ţi afacerea gratuit pe Just Landed:
- 1.Inregistrează un cont nou sau loghează-te
- 2.Deschide un cont de afaceri gratuit
- 3.Editează listarea ta - obtine clienti noi