Canada DUI Entry Law

Avenue McGill College, 2000, 2000, 2000
Montréal, H3A 3H3

Canadian immigration law firm focused on helping people from the United States, India, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe travel to Canada with a DUI or other criminal record. We help foreign nationals who are criminally inadmissible to Canada obtain special permission from the Canadian Government so they can cross the border with a DWI arrest or conviction on their record. DUI entry permission is available as either a Canada Temporary Resident Permit, or Canadian Criminal Rehabilitation. If you wish to go to Canada with a DUI and are worried about being denied entry at the border, contact our Canadian immigration lawyer today for a free consultation.

    Send a message to Canada DUI Entry Law