Request your GCMS immigration file directly from Citizenship and Immigration Canada to know your immigration progress, reasons for visa refusal, next steps in your process, officers' concerns, reason for an interview and many many more.
- Track your immigration progress
- Understand refusal reasons if your visa application was rejected
- Calculate days in Canada when applying for citizenship or PR renewal
- Ensure that no error is made
- Get prepared for upcoming steps
- Check for miscommunication
- See if your representative is diligent
- Receive copies of lost documents
- Seek professional legal advice
Fully automated online process, no application kits, mailing or faxing, just 5 minutes to complete. Lowest price on the market.
Service provided by a fully licensed Canadian immigration company.