Mary Keyork Professional Corporation

Yonge St, 5000
Canada Show map

If you are a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor your spouse, common law partner or conjugal partner to Canada. You will need to provide strong documentation with respect to the genuineness of your relationship.

There are two types of spousal sponsorships, inland and overseas spousal sponsorships. Depending on your circumstances, you should consider the differences of both applications in order to choose the one that best fits your needs and the needs of your spouse or partner.

    Send a message to Mary Keyork Professional Corporation