AWARD WINNING BACKPACKERS HOSTEL
'Best Budget Accommodation in London' 2009 & 2010
(Visit London the Official London Tourist Board)
* Very central location in Russell Square
* Fantastic, friendly staff on hand 24 hours a day
* Free continental breakfast available. 7am-11am
* Free bed linen and locker (bring your own towel & padlock)
* Free walking tour for every guest
* Free luggage storage on arrival and departure
* Free Wifi in our NEW Gen Cafe & Chillout
* The famous Generator Bar open 6pm-2am
* Drink Specials & Happy Hour EVERY night
* Karaoke, DJ's, quizzes
* Pool Comps & Drinking Games
* Madcap Monthly Theme Parties
* Check out events during your stay on our Facebook Page!
All events are free to guests.
* Great value dinners 6pm-9pm,
* 24 hour internet cafe and laundry
* 24 hour reception - no lock out or curfew!
* 24 hour lounge and games room
* 24 hour snacks and drinks available
Please Note: Guest under the age of 18 are not allowed stay in the dorms
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome to The Generator in the near future.
All shower and toilet facilities have been fully refurbished to an extremely high standard!
DIRECTION TO HOSTEL
Russell Square station is on the Piccadilly Underground Line which connects directly from Heathrow Airport.
Only a few minutes by tube from Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Piccadilly, and we are only a short walk away from the British Museum and Oxford Street.
Coming out off Russell Square tube station walk across the road onto Marchmont Street, follow this street for 200 metres untill you are at the traffic lights then turn right onto Tavistock Place – we are just off number 37 in Compton Place. Where there is a big GENERATOR sign.
All rooms have been recently painted.
Twin rooms have been refurbed with Laminate flooring, new matresses, lamps and wardrobe unit.
BATHROOMS - All shower and toiler facilities have been fully refurbished to an extremely high standard! (Completed April 2009).
Carpets in corridors replaced March 2010
Kings Cross Station
Eurostar new terminal in St. Pancras station direct to Paris
Russell Square underground