If you want to have the dream family-friendly holiday in Devon, then Little Dunley Cottages, near Newton Abbot is perfect for you!
Set in 24 acres of tranquil countryside right on the edge of Dartmoor, our self-catering holiday cottages are just 20 minutes from the nearest beach and a mile from the nearest pub. Supermarkets, Paignton Zoo, an adventure park and a wide range of local amenities are just a short drive away.
Our cottages are well-appointed with a host of amenities. All of our holiday cottages come equipped with: a wood-burning stove, TV (incl. Freeview, DVD/CD player), dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, Wi-fi connectivity, bed-linen and towels, private bbq and a patio with garden furniture. If you are looking for places to stay with private hot tubs, some of our cottages fit the bill perfectly for a relaxing getaway!
In addition to these fantastic amenities, we also provide a range of shared facilities (some, depending upon your cottage), perfect for couples or some quality family time. These include:
- Meadowland: We’re located right on the edge of Dartmoor and have 24 acres of picturesque Devonshire meadowland around the cottages.
- Fishing Lakes: We have two carp ponds on-site so that anglers of all abilities can enjoy a spot of fishing.
- Tennis Court: Our all-weather hard tennis court is floodlight, so you can practice your serve or play a game of mixed doubles at any time of day.
- Swimming Pool: Our indoor, heated swimming pool is open to guests of all ages and is the ideal place to take a dip whatever the weather!
- Shared Sauna: The perfect place to relax and unwind, our shared sauna can help to soothe tired and aching muscles after a busy day of exploring Devon.
- Games Room: There’s no better place to get together with your family, friends or other guests than in our games room.
- Laundry Facilities: We have a full suite of laundry facilities available to our guests, so you can launder your clothing as needed.
- Free Parking: We provide free, on-site parking for every one of our guests for their convenience and security.
We are very pleased to be able to offer a limited number of dog-friendly cottages, enabling you to bring one ‘well-behaved’ companion to share the South Devon Cottage experience and explore the delightful Devon countryside.
Whether you want to relax and unwind on-site, or travel further afield to explore the best of what the county has to offer, Little Dunley Cottages are the ideal base for your next holiday in Devon!
Book online 24/7, or give us a call – we look forward to seeing you.