I have diverse experience working on many freelance projects, as well as major projects for Alberta Blue Cross as their main UX/Web Designer for over 4 years. I have always received praise from my clients in regards to being able to provide workable solutions for their web needs. In addition I have been awarded The International Association of Business Communicators in 2009 for my redesign of the Alberta Blue Cross website.
My web experience includes
- Expertise with HTML 5, CSS3, SEO, JQuery and responsive (mobile) design.
- A deep appreciation for web usability and navigation.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design/web development software.
- Able to analyze and pro-actively solve problems.