Relocation & Expat Service
- for expat families before, during and after the move to the Netherlands. Specific regions we work in are Rotterdam-Rijnmond and The Hague. If you have a practical or personal question, we are here for you. To ensure that you feel comfortable in your new home and living environment. The following outlines a few examples of the services we provide:
- Advice and help with immigration (municipal registration, BSN number, residence permit, car import).
- Helping with finding a house, advice and help in establishing your new living quarters or home.
- Locating and managing tradesmen, such as carpenters, plumbers or gardeners.
- Help with correspondence (letters to public or private service companies, moving announcements, etc.).
- Finding appropriate schools, day-care centre’s or sport clubs.
- Arrangements for Telephone, TV and internet connections.
- Finding the appropriate dentist and family doctor.
- Showing you around the city or region by way of a guided walk or bike tour.