National Insurance Association of Malaysia (NIAM)
The National Insurance Association of Malaysia (NIAM) or Persatuan Insurance Kebangsaan Malaysia was established in 1973 and registered under the Societies Act 1966.
Currently, it has 34 member companies comprising 14 general insurance companies, 4 composite insurance companies, 5 life companies, 6 takaful operators and 5 reinsurers.
Objectives of NIAM
• To promote and safeguard the interests of members in all their activites
• To facilitate joint action by members in respect of any matters which
may affect any of them
• To promote or undertake any project which will enhance or contribute
to the standing and reputation of its members in society
• To secure and support the promotion of Bills in Parliament which
will protect the interests of or be advantageous to its members
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers