Xe Money Transfer is the quick, easy, and secure way to transfer money around the globe. With competitive exchange rates you can book international payments 24/7. Every year, over 33,000 people and 2,000 businesses trust Xe to make global payments, send funds to family, pay international businesses, buy foreign real estate, and so much more.
Xe is part of Euronet Worldwide (EWI), a Nasdaq listed global provider of electronic and transaction processing solutions. Xe, founded in 1993, provides a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including quick, easy and secure Money transfer for individuals and businesses, the Currency Converter, Market Analysis, and Currency Data API. Xe leverage technology to deliver these services through website, mobile apps, and secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses.
Xe – The Worlds Trusted Currency Authority
· 285 million unique site visitors a year
· 60 million Xe app downloads
· More than 100 currencies available to transfer to over 200 countries
Why use Xe?
· Fast & easy
o Make money transfers and manage your account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device.
o We use enterprise-grade security and take the greatest care in ensuring the safety of Xe money transfer.
· No fees*
o We offer great exchange rates and absolutely no transfer fees, so you'll always know exactly how much you're paying.
*Charges may occasionally be applied by a third-party bank when transferring the funds to XE or before the funds arrive in the recipient account.
o Xe Money Transfer have regulatory approval in every country that we operate in. This includes FinCen in the USA, the FCA in the UK, ASIC in Australia and the FMA in New Zealand.
Xe transfer products:
· Spot – Buy now, Pay now
· Forwards - for future payments with today’s rate
· Market Orders – order to transact when we hit your desired rate
· Rate Alerts – Be notified of your desired rates with no obligation to buy
How it works
Whether you're new to foreign exchange and just want cost effective simple, international payments or you're looking to plan a more complex strategy Xe are here to help.
1. Sign up
Set up your account online or over the phone. It's quick, free and easy.
Simply tell Xe how much you're transferring, which currency and who to send it to.
Once you've agreed on a transaction, either online or over the phone, simply send Xe the money and they’ll do the rest.
Keep up to date with the progress of your transaction online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Xe also send notifications via email and SMS so you know exactly where your money is.
Other Xe Highlights:
· Xe doesn’t charge transfer fees, but fees may be applied by a third party bank when transferring the funds to us or before the funds arrive in the recipient account
· Transfers are completed in 1-2 days
· There is no minimum transfer amount and maximum transfer online is USD $500,000, but we can assist with larger transfers over the phone.
· Payment methods vary by country. In the UK, we can accept bank transfer, debit card and credit card.
· Credit and debit card payments aren’t available in USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand currently. These countries can offer local direct debit options in some situations though (e.g. US: ACH, Canada: EFT/bill payment, Australia: BPAY)