Siam City Bank

Newpetchburi Road Rajthevi, 10400
Bangkok, 1101
Thailand Show map
+66 22 085 000

Siam City Bank, PCL (SCIB) was established in 1941 by government officials and members of royal family with initial registered capital of Baht 1 million. After the merger with Bangkok Metropolitan Bank in April 2002, SCIB was re-listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand in December 2003. At present, SCIB is the 7th largest bank (asset size) in Thai commercial banking industry.

Our vision is to be “Right Business Partner for Life” – a relationship-based partner beyond financial solution provider. Our 3 key missions are collaboration with strategic partners in building strength, infrastructure improvement to enhance competitiveness, and branch network rationalization.

As at the end of June 2008, we have a registered capital of Baht 21,128 million, Baht 410,132 million in assets, Baht 255,693 million in loans, Baht 340,039 million in deposits, 6,956 employees, and 405 branches nationwide. SCIB’s major shareholder is Financial Institutions Development Fund (FIDF) holding 47.58% of the total stakes; the rest 52.42% are free float. The Bank’s market capitalization equals to Baht 32,115 million.

Is this your business?

Promote your business for free on Just Landed:

  1. 1.Sign up with or login
  2. 2.Set up a free business account
  3. 3.Edit your listing - get new customers

    Send a message to Siam City Bank