Hello and Welcome to Fina's Vegetarian Cafe. Fina's Cafe was established on the 15th June 2011 by Steven and Christine Nguyen. The name Fina's is a combination of Fiona (Fi) and Natalie (Na), they are the children of Steven & Christine. Many people have asked, why did we open a
vegetarian restaurant? We decided to open a vegetarian and vegan restaurant because:
1. We like to provide a healthy food option to the people.
2. We believe vegetarian and vegan food will be the future for people in Australia.
3. We have feeling for those live animals have been killed.
4. We like to present Australia the Authentic vegetarian and vegan Vietnamese Cuisine.
5. Lastly, to make a living and enjoy to see people having our foods.
From the Nguyen Family Richmond, Australia
Contact: Steven Nguyen
Phone: 03 9428 6765
Address: 268 Victoria St, Richmond VIC 3121
Method of Payments: Visa, Master, Cash.
Product and Service/Special Offers:
Fina's Mushroom Hot Pot, Special Fina's Hot Pot, Fina's Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Chicken Satay With Capsicum, Vegan Beef Stewad, Special Vegan Dried Noodle.
Hours of operation: Tuesday - Closed. Wednesday to Monday – 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM.