The main objectives of the Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (Beluthai) are the following:
- To promote the development of commercial relations and business activities between the Belgium/Luxembourg and Thailand .
- To represent Belgian, Luxembourg and Thai business interests in relation to the government of Thailand , Belgium and Luxembourg , as well as to business representative organizations in Thailand .
- To provide information and services to members concerning commerce, industry, finance and investment.
- To organize events and activities relevant to Belgian, Luxembourg and Thai businesses.
Benefits for the members:
- Contacts: The Chamber provides the opportunity - through activities like dinner meetings - to meet and exchange information with leading Belgian, Luxembourg and Thai business people on a regular basis, as well as with members of other Foreign Chambers of Commerce.
- Information: the web site provides information on Chamber members, Chamber events, the business and economic environment in Thailand and Belgian/Luxembourg, social and cultural matters, as well as on trade inquiries. Each member has a corporate page. Members are also informed about the activities of other Chambers through E-mail.
- The Chamber takes part in the coordinating and consultative bodies of the Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand and the Board of Trade of Thailand. Because of the representation system (1 chamber = 1 seat), members of Beluthai have a better chance to be heard and to have their view taken into consideration. Members are welcome to convey their questions, remarks and complaints if they wish them to be discussed in one of these official circles.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers