At this physical location, the Global Expat Centre, a small professional staff and a network of approximately 15 volunteers offers:
- Family Guidance: monthly workshops to introduce you to your new country, its culture and characteristics, and other topics. At the workshop, you will receive our booklet 'Welcome to Sweden, Focus on Stockholm' containing all necessary information.
- Development Opportunities: in continuing studies, find an employment through the international network of HR managers; cultural exchange by monthly seminars on 'Meet My Country' in collaboration with the embassies.
- An informal platform where families of diplomats and managers meet and greet. Share common interest, whether they are book friends, golf colleagues, or any crafts and hobbies. This platform is a way to build new relations among the international community. Also lots of opportunities for our international children through Inter-Kids meet among other international living children. After school activities
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers