Study English in Oxford
CIE Oxford is a small independent English Language School in the very centre of Oxford right next to many cafes, shops, and restaurants. We opened in 1974 and have since helped students from all over the world improve their English. All our teachers are highly qualified and will help you with any problems you have.
Study in Small Classes with Personal Support
During the academic year, our class size usually contains no more than 8 students—often half the size of groups at most other schools. CIE’s close family atmosphere throughout the academic year helps to make intensive study easier and much more pleasant. In the summer our classes contain up to 12 students.
We offer different courses throughout the year, e.g.:
- Summer Senior programme (15+) - 25 hours starting every Monday in the summer, including activities and hot lunch
- Summer Junior Programme (10 - 14) - 25 hours starting every Monday in the summer, including activities and hot lunch
- General English - 15 hours during the academic year, starting every Monday (except Bank Holidays)
- Intensive English - 25 hours during the academic year, starting every Monday (except Bank Holidays)
- Exam preparation - 25 hours during the academic year, starting every Monday (except Bank Holidays)
- Winter Programme - 25 hours during the academic year starting in September, specialised programme with a range of topics
Quality lessons with well qualified teachers
All our teachers have the best qualifications and experience required to taylor their lessons to their students. We are a small school, so any problems or wishes you have can be expressed in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Please visit our website for more details.