Founded in 2001, Ailola Madrid is one of the most recognized Spanish schools in Spain when it comes to offering students bang for their buck. In fact, we pride ourselves on our ability to combine a superb teaching staff of native-speakers with unbeatable facilities and competitive prices. No surprises! Our Spanish school in Madrid has the added benefit of being just big enough for us to be good at what we do and just small enough for everybody here to know one another on a warm personal basis.
- Founded in: 2001
- Distance to city center: 5 minutes
- Course sizes: Average 4-5 students
- Free Internet access/WiFi: Yes!
- Number of computers: 2 tablets, with free use for students
- Facilities for handicapped: Yes, though bathroom use requires help by staff given the staircase
- Number of classrooms: 7
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum class size: 10 students
- Heating & air-conditioning: Yes!
- Peak months: None, so you can choose the time of year that best suits you!
- Internship opportunities: Yes!
- Conversation sessions: Yes, and they're free!