For job seekers in the UK, Europe, and worldwide, we create a variety of job hunting documents, including
* CVs and résumés in chronological, functional, or combination formats.
* cover letters to accompany a CV or résumé submission, including letters to recruitment agencies or companies, letters responding to advertisements, letters written speculatively to recruitment agencies or companies, and letters or statements of support for graduate trainee positions and internships.
* letters and letter templates for various scenarios, including letters to thank an interviewer after an interview (and to control the damage if the interview did not go well), to request feedback after rejection, to resign from a job, to accept a job offer, and to decline a job offer.
* reference sheets that include additional information about the job seeker's relationship to the referee.
* three electronic formats for the final documents - MS Word documents; Adobe .pdf files; and two plain text .txt files (one that is best for e-mailing and another that is best for copying and pasting into online forms without broken lines and incorrect characters.