Globality Health offers special health insurance plan for expatriates – people who study, live or work abroad.
We provide you with more than 80 years of experience in the health insurance sector. As an integral part of Munich Health with more than 5,000 experts at 26 locations worldwide, we provide a worldclass international network of assistance and service partners.
As a specialized provider for expatriate health insurance, Globality offers a range services that are specifically designed for people living abroad, i.e.
- Full coverage of medical treatments abroad, including hospital stays in private or semi-private rooms and dental treatments
- A multilingual helpline with professional partners who speak your language – at any time of the day or night
- An international network of health service providers
- International health information (country profiles, information for travellers, checklists, recommended vaccinations)
- Reimbursement of costs in more than 100 local currencies
Thanks to our international presence, your health is always in good hands, no matter where you are.
The Globality service and assistance network
Our Service Centre will take care of payment guarantees for hospitals and clinics, help to procure medication and inform your relatives. If applicable, it will also investigate and organize medically necessary return transport of the patient.
Your Globality Service Card identifies you to the medical providers (doctors, pharmacists, hospitals) as a patient with private insurance and access to a premium network. Call the number indicated on the Service Card to contact competent professional partners who speak your language – at any time of the day or night. Our multilingual service team will ensure that you receive the required information without delay.
Get a free consultation
Interested in a premium health insurance for your stay abroad? Then get a free consultation to find out which coverage will suit you best.