British Dental Surgeon Dr. Ian M. Daniel and the specialist team welcome you to Cisne Dental, Madrid´s international dental care clinic that since 1993 has been providing the most advanced professional treatments within modern dentistry which include preventive treatments, replacement of teeth and total dental reconstructions. We are proud to be considered an international clinic of reference in Madrid for even the most advanced clinical cases in dentistry.
We are recognised by Madrid´s Department of Health and we form part of an international network of dental and orthodontic services which will allow you continued professional care in a large part of the world.
We strive for beautiful, long-lasting & healthy results. As a practice, we are true believers that preventative dental care, education and a holistic approach are the key to optimal dental health and general wellbeing.
We understand that each patient is unique therefore requiring a personalised approach. A deep examination and understanding of our patients personal aesthetic and health needs enable us to offer successful treatments.
With a track record in successfully treating the most complicated oral reconstruction cases, our specialised treatments include:
- Advanced cosmetic treatments for a beautiful & natural looking smile:
- Smile rejuvenation
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Zoom Power Whitening
- Gum lifting
- Facial aesthetics treatments
- Progressive international procedures for advanced orthodontic treatments:
- Pediatric orthodontics
- Orthodontics for adults
- Invisible orthodontics
- Scientifically & technologically superior dental implant systems with Straumman implants. We are specialized in using bone and tissue regeneration protocols.
- General dental treatments with a focus on prevention & sustained oral health
- Fully integrated services in periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics and maxillofacial surgery.
- Pediatric dentistry as a fun experience, based on understanding, positive motivation and education.
- One of the very few clinics in Spain providing advanced techniques to treat temporomandibular joint disorder.
- Dental phobia, stress & anxiety reduction techniques.
- Diagnosis using digital imaging camaras and digital radiology.