Caringbah Dental Care is a family-friendly dental clinic in Caringbah, Sutherland Shire with dentists who offer a combined clinical experience of over 50 years!
At Caringbah Dental Care, we want you to have quality dental care delivered in a relaxed and welcoming environment. You and your family in Caringbah deserve only the best and we are here to deliver!
Choosing Caringbah Dental Care as your Caringbah dentist guarantees you of the following benefits:
Easy Access. We are conveniently located in the heart of Caringbah suburb and located within a five-minute walk from public transports.
Bulk billing dental practice. Enjoy our services without the worrying costs with Medicare Children’s Dental Benefit Scheme, Veteran’s Affair, and NSW Oral Health Fee For Service Scheme (OHFFSS).
Convenient payment methods. We accept EFTPOS debit cards and Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit cards. There is no surcharge for credit cards.
Affordable dental care. Our clinic is a NIB First Choice Provider, providing affordable dental care and keeping out-of-pocket fees low.
Hassle-free. We have HICAPS for instant claims from your health funds.
Modern dentistry. We keep ourselves updated with the latest in dentistry by investing in efficient dental equipment and engaging in continuous professional development.
Same day appointment. For your dental emergencies in Caringbah, we have a same day emergency appointment available.
At Caringbah Dental Care, our commitment is to your optimal oral health. Every day we create more and more reasons for you to smile!
In case of dental emergency, you can call us on 0450 749 630.
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Air Abrasion Filling
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
Root Canal Treatment
PAY NO GAP
- No gap treatment for all preventive treatments (exam, cleaning, fluoride, x-rays and fissure seals) for all children under 16 years covered by a health fund (excludes fillings, extractions and major dental treatments).
- Dental Implant and Wisdom Tooth
- 10% discount for seniors card holder
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
- Claim up to $1,000 worth of dental treatments over two years (Medicare)
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Mon - Tues : 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday : 8:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sat- (by appointment only)
Sun : Closed