With my Japanese colleague Tadashi (Physiotherapist & Shiatsu practitioner) I run a TCM clinic in the city center of Frankfurt.
I offer next day appointments whenever feasible and a full service in English.
My clinic is registered with the Frankfurt Health Department (Gesundheitsamt) and I am a licensed Alternative Medical Practitioner (Heilpraktiker) and a full member of the AGTCM, one of Germany’s oldest institutions to represent doctors and Alternative Medical Practitioners focusing on Chinese Medicine.
What I do
My treatment approach uses the core of Traditional Chinese Medicine with modern therapies and Change Management concepts.
Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Dry Needling / Western-Style Acupuncture, Gua Sha, Electro Acupuncture, TENS, Tuina Anmo and Injection Therapy (Neural Therapy) for:
- Classical Acupuncture
- 5 Elements Acupuncture
- Manual therapy (Tuina Anmo)
- Pain Management
- Personal Change & Improvement Management (Qigong)
Treating illnesses the natural way
I deal with health issues covering the following areas:
- Sports injuries
- Back pain, Shoulder pain
- Tired legs
- Occupational related ailments: mouse arm, headaches, stress symptoms
- Digestion, weight loss
- Mental problems – depression, general fear
- Prevention: Diabetes, high blood pressure and other life-style diseases
- Hearing loss
- Congested sinuses
- Strengthening the immune system
- Loss of concentration
- Frequent colds, running noses
- Treatment of scar tissue
- Lessening the side effects of chemo therapy
- Pain management