In 1986, Tokyo University of Technology came into being with the following mission, which forms the basis for its operations as a cornerstone of tertiary education and for the code of conduct for all its teaching and general staff:
¨To built up human resources that will contribute to the improvements in the quality of life and to the progess of culture¨.
With a view to fulfilling the above mission, the following three guiding principles have been established:
- To provide education in science and technology that can make a real contribution to society.
- To provide education through leading-edge R&D with returns to society.
- To provide an ideal environment for education and R&D.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers