Get proficient in Quality Assurance (QA) software testing in a matter of few weeks under the guidance of highly qualified professionals.
This QA software testing course will help you to get in-depth knowledge about software testing. Any fresher or person who is thinking of switching profession can opt for this course. This course is designed in such a way that it will help you to get firm a grip on topics such as creating a test plan, test estimations, software configuration management, etc. along with overview and acquaintance with automation testing and test management tools like QTP (intro), qTest, QC, JIRA, and Bugzilla.
Benefits of This Course:
- Syllabus: Syllabus of this course covers all the topics that any QA tester must know. MindsMapped Consulting provides special assistance to the students who are from the non-technical field.
- Practice Sessions: All the assignments provided by trainer are created in such way that you will get to apply the concept you learnt in class.
- Online Training: In case, if you can’t visit MindsMapped Consulting training centre then you can opt for online classes. You will have the same privileges of taking a class at the training centre. Trainees who are attending classes at the centre can also watch videos. Access to class video is available for a lifetime.
- Support: You contact us for any assistance via email or call (Available 9:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern Time Zone).
- Certification: After successfully completing training you get a certificate. You can also get certified in IIBA after finishing QA training program.
- Lifetime Enrolment: Pay one-time fee and access video training sessions as many times as you want.
- Resume Preparation: IT recruiters will guide you to prepare the resume in best possible way.
- Interview Questions: Trainers will help you to get a firm grasp of the syllabus topics. They will provide answers to the interview questions.
- Testing Software’s: Get all the software’s that you may need while undergoing training.
Who Should Opt this Course?
- Developers, Designer, Test Leads, Software Testers, QA leads and Managers, Test Managers, QA Engineers, Test Consultants, Business Analysts, Fresh Graduates, and Students.
- If you have just passed college, this is exactly what you are in search of.
- If you have been working in some other field and want to switch your career in software testing, this training will assist you to make smoothness transition.
- If you have been working as a software testing professional, you will be surprised with the new tactics you will know to work effortlessly and efficiently in this field.