Seeh Phinong International Kindergarten (SP) aims at developing the whole child through developmentally appropriate program in a nurturing learning environment. SP implements the Creative Curriculum which is designed in the United States. The curriculum lays a solid foundation on the child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. SP is licensed by the Ministry of Education in 1997 and a member of the International Association of International Schools in Thailand (ISAT).
Seeh Phinong means four siblings. The school is named after the four children of its founder.
SP is committed to provide a nurturing learning environment, making school a happy and a safe place to be – like a second home. SP aims at developing the child’s social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth through developmentally appropriate learning activities. Specifically, it gives the child the basic preparation required to enter the primary level of international schools.
Philosophy and Goals
SP believes that:
* Each child is unique and deserves opportunities to make choices, to develop independence, and to receive reinforcement when successful.
* In providing a nurturing environment in which the child can be safe, can explore, and can be challenged to develop to his/her optimum potential.
* All teaching staff should be role models for children and should plan learning activities appropriate for each age level.
* Parents are the most significant adults in a child’s life and should be included as partners in planning for the child’s growth and development while at school.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers