The International School Villa Amalienhof is located within the Berlin city limits, yet offers the peace and quiet of a country estate.
We offer exclusive, quality English language education to local and international children. Our “A” Level courses enable students to study in universities and colleges of further education worldwide.
In addition to the professional and academic quality of the International School Villa Amalienhof, we provide a secure and protected environment where your children can grow and learn.
We teach boys and girls from the age of 3 to 18 in modern well-equipped classrooms. Two libraries, a science laboratory and an IT suite come as standard at the International School Villa Amalienhof. The English National Curriculum is geared to fulfilling the academic requirements of international university study while helping the individual develop into a mature, responsible person.
A brief academic overview
- The first stage comprises the Nursery for 3- and 4-year olds, and the Reception for children age 4 to 5.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Should your children not speak English, our curriculum is tailor-made to develop their spoken English.
- We work in small groups.
Two-stage Primary School
- 1st Stage: For children age 5 to 7. The children explore their world and learn basic skills such as speaking, listening, reading, writing and arithmetic.
- 2nd Stage: For children age 7 to 11. The subject matter is extended, as the children expand their basic knowledge and acquire skills in cross-curricular topics.
- 3rd Stage: For children age 11 to 14. Basis of later examination for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
- 4th Stage: English, English Literature, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, German, French, History, Geography, Music, Art and Business Studies are covered in greater depth.
- In the summer semester of Year 11, examination for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is taken.
- If desired, the 'A'-Levels can then be taken.
- Our door-to-door bus service brings children from all Berlin to the International School Villa Amalienhof.
- Public transport buses stop directly outside the school gates.
- We offer a healthy lunch. Pupils may also bring along their own packed lunch, or purchase sandwiches in the school.
- Our smart school uniforms with school logo are required for Primary and Secondary pupils.
Should you like further Information, please call and arrange a personal Interview, or visit our website.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers