The Kindermusik® International programs are based on ideas first developed in Germany back in the 1960s as Musikalische Früherziehung, or music for the young child. These ideas were brought over to America in the 70s, translated into English and further developed for children aged 0 to 7 years old.
All Kindermusik courses are:
- Developmentally Appropriate
- Concerned with the Whole Child
- Process-, not Performance-oriented
- Fun for the Child and for Families
- Inclusive of Parents
- Quality Classroom Materials and At Home Materials