The early years of a child's life are an intense time of learning and have a tremendous impact on a child's future. The principles and philosophy on which our school is based focuses on providing the following:
- A safe, clean and healthy environment where the children can learn and develop as individuals and as part of a group.
- Stimulating and motivating activities which encourage involvement.
- An environment which promotes qualities such as self-confidence, respect, knowledge, judgement, thinking, communication, responsibility, self-control, honesty, courage, decision-making, kindness, sharing, caring, helping and forgiving.
- A NON-discriminative and NON-denominational environment where every child is treated equally regardless of color, race, religion, appearance or other.
- Qualified staff to support each child's individual needs.
- A diverse range of topics and issues with a balance between mental, physical and creative aspects. Stimulating the child's logical thinking, emotional feelings, language, and physical qualities.
- An environment which complements the goals of the parents, ensuring good communication by the giving and receiving of feedback.
- Supplying each individual child with the "wings to fly".
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers