The school has grown from a normal Junior/Middle school to a multi faceted school with about 500 pupils, 90 staff, of whom about 50 are teachers. We have an unusual amount of sections.
1) A normal comprehensive school with classes from Pre to 5. About 200 pupils.
2) A school for children with special needs from Grades 1 to 10. About 35 pupils.
3) A school for immigrant children with intensive Swedish Grades 1 to 7. About 50 pupils.
4) The International School with classes from Pre to 9. This section is Bi-Lingual (50% English, 50% Swedish). About 200 pupils attend.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers