We are proud of our strong academic track record, our sporting successes, our cultural enrichment and, not least, our musical prowess.
Established on our current site since 1966, Thornhill Primary is a nurturing family school where children from Reception to Standard 7 are educated in a caring and happy environment so that each child can fully develop his or her full potential. We are committed to providing a holistic educational programme and these are a few of the principles that we take into account:
- The concern for individuality and independent thought.
- The development of a positive self-image and respect for others.
- The dedication of growth orientated, caring teaching staff.
- The application of current educational principles to satisfy the needs of our children with a wide range of abilities in an inclusive atmosphere.
- The value of communication with the entire school community.
- The spirit of love, fairness, honesty and loyalty.
Our success is measured in terms of confident, happy children who are equipped to face the challenges of the contemporary world with courage and sensitivity.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers