The International School Estepona is purpose built with ample parking and easy access, with a beautiful landscaped garden, designed specifically with the children in mind. The principal has taken 2 years in selecting the right location and environment, which will ensure an easy transition for the child from home or another educational establishment. The classrooms are purpose built and climatically controlled for total comfort in winter and summer.
In the early years our School follows the Montessori ethic of teaching which then follows on to the British National Curricullum.
Our School aims to:
1) Provide a friendly, happy and stimulating environment for children aged 2-12 years.
2) Create a caring, welcoming community for children, which will enable them to feel happy, secure, independent and special.
3) Work closely with parents and provide a broad and balanced curriculum, which fosters the intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of each child.
4) To enable children to make an effective transition from home to school.
5) Develop independence and decision making skills.
Our Principal, Mrs Gillian Godbold, is a qualified Montessori Teacher with many years of teaching experience. On settling here, she knew that The Costa del Sol with its perfect climate, wide variety of plants and wild life, was the perfect place for our school and lending itself perfectly to our holistic approach to the education of our children. Gillian also owned and managed a school in the UK and is approved by OFSTED.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers