‘We nurture and develop the best qualities in each of our students’
- We are committed to fostering a sense of identity and self-worth in each of our students.
- We are committed to developing a well-rounded individual with skills, attitudes, sensibilities and personal initiative that will allow each to grow into a mature, confident adult.
- We are committed to developing the whole person - morally, intellectually, aesthetically, spiritually and physically - in a caring, innovative, multi-denominational environment.
- We are committed to striving for high academic standards and in so doing we seek to challenge each of our students to achieve the best that they can.
- We are committed to ensuring that each of our students embraces the whole world community and culture, while at the same time fostering an appreciation of Irish culture in which the school is rooted.
- We recognise that serving both the school (students, staff and parents) and the wider community is a cornerstone of our philosophy, and we are committed to developing in each student innovative capabilities to participate in a dynamic world environment.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers