School of the Nations educates students to be world citizens based on standards of academic, bilingual and ethical excellence to develop their capacities to know, love and serve humankind..
School of the Nations strives to be exemplary among Brazilian and international schools for its commitment to world citizenship and for helping young people develop outstanding academic, ethical and spiritual qualities, and a clear understanding of their roles in building a better world.
We seek to promote the understanding and application of the following spiritual principles:
• Oneness of God
• Oneness of Mankind
• Oneness of Religion
• Unity in Diversity
• Elimination of all forms of prejudice
• Equality of men and women
• Essential nobility of man
• Independent investigation of the truth
• Service to mankind as the primary purpose of life.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers