Riverside is an international school in Prague for students between the age of 3 and 18 years.
It is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools, the Council of British International Schools, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Independent Schools Council.
Riverside is an International Bacalaureate World School. It is set in a desirable location next to the Vltava River.
Riverside's Ethos is based on:
- An international approach to education based on the British National Curriculum and other curricular models which are adapted to facilitate the child’s successful integration into Riverside School and on to their future schooling.
- High quality education in the English language for children aged 3-18.
- A service to the community, both local and international, in the context of a cross-cultural environment.
- A limited number of scholarships to pupils who may otherwise be unable to attend Riverside School.
- Riverside School is a non-profit Christian organisation, based on a high level of stewardship of funds, which does not generate any income for the Board or its Founders. All income is used to provide quality facilities, educational programmes and staff for the School.