New English School aims to:
- Maintain, within its admission policy, such flexibility and breadth of provision, that it is able to receive pupils at any stage in their career and provide them with the highest possible standards of education.
- Place emphasis upon the acquisition of knowledge, skills and practical abilities to develop lively, enquiring minds.
- Encourage strong links with parents so as to further enhance each pupil's education.
- Encourage self discipline, appropriate interpersonal relationships, a reasoned set of attitudes and a respect for cultural and moral values.
- Engender an appreciation of the arts through provision of cultural opportunities.
- Provide a curriculum which is relevant, balanced and challenging to include:
- an emphasis on communication in all its forms
- an emphasis on creativity and independent management
- an international awareness
- a preparation for our technological society
- a foundation for university education.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers