Our Philosophy, Aims, and Goals
Nadeen School is dedicated to providing a caring, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which all children can learn and thrive. All of our students are treated with respect, care, and with the utmost sensitivity to their individual needs and requirements.
- To maintain excellent educational standards to enable the children to move confidently in to the next part of their education by equipping them with the tools necessary to be confident in the main areas of: Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Science, Geography and History, Music and Drama, Art, Design and Technology, Information Technology, Physical Education, and Citizenship Skills
- To learn through experience and experiment, within a caring and encouraging environment
Social, Emotional, and Moral Development Goals
- To encourage the children’s spirit, individuality, and enthusiasm for learning
- To encourage development and expression through: language, dance, drama, music, singing, art and craft, and creative play and exploration
- The learning which takes place within our doors is not only academic, but also an environment in which to nurture a child’s sense of understanding, awareness, and respect for all people and cultures
- To provide the children with valuable citizenship skills to carry with them through the rest of their childhood and adult life
- To instill good values, standards of behaviour, and community/global awareness
- To encourage self-awareness, good manners, verbal self-confidence, and good communication skills
- To encourage and develop a sense of global responsibility and instill an awareness of community matters and environmental concerns
The School Grounds
Our school buildings are surrounded by gardens and three large playgrounds, most covered by UV Protection shades. During the cooler months we encourage the children to help us in the garden, and also conduct outside teaching sessions and snack times in the garden areas.
We have 4 buildings - an Infant block, a Junior block, and two activity blocks for Dance, Drama, Music, IT, Language, Special Needs, Learning Suuport, Video, Activities, Gardening, and ESL.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers