The Mouratoglou International School, located in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera between Nice and Cannes, is a private French and International School designed for middle and High school students looking to attend a school with a personalized curriculum with an adapted timetable in an environment tailored for success. The school is located in the heart of Europe’s No. 1 tennis academy, The Mouratoglou Academy, and its vision of education is based on the same principles. Our teaching methods are in line with the pillars of sport and performance, hard work, precision and determination.
In a multicultural environment, our programs from 5th Grade to 12th Grade are adapted to each student according to his/her personal project, with adapted schedules and preparation for the most prestigious universities.
The Mouratoglou International School, is:
- A private school with more than 25 years of expertise that offers 2 programs: 1 French private school and one international program following the American curriculum
- A prestigious environment tailored for success: 200 students in a multicultural environment (more than 45 nationalities represented)
- Middle and High School, from 5th Grade to 12th Grade
- Adjusted timetables programs in order to combine studies and passions
- Small classes: 14 students maximum per class
- SAT and TOEFL exam preparation
- Reinforced foreign languages
- Preparation for French Grandes Ecoles and international universities.
- Placement in American Universities and assistance in finding sports and academic scholarships
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers