With a campus located on just over 6 hectares, in the heart of Africa’s fastest growing city, Gaborone, the Livingstone Kolobeng College will be Botswana’s leading institution for secondary and bridging course studies by 2010. From day one, Livingstone Kolobeng College has been a co-educational independent secondary school and junior college dedicated to providing its students with quality education and globally recognised credentials at a reasonable price.It is named in honour of Botswana’s first academic institution which was established by the famous missionary Dr. David Livingstone, in partnership with local Batswana, in 1843. Livingstone Kolobeng College will build on the legacy of its namesake by combining the time honoured strengths of African cultural values with a cosmopolitan outlook that will prepare its students to meet the rapidly evolving demands of tomorrow’s global economy
PROMOTING EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMIC, PHYSICAL AND MORAL EDUCATION
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Livingstone Kolobeng College is an independent, multicultural, multireligious, multinational and co-educational school. It is unified, i.e. the Junior and Senior Secondary schools are on the same site. The school, when full, will cater for up to 1000-day scholars in Form 1 to 6. We offer an inclusive programme that encompasses the whole educational spectrum.
The school opened in January 1998 but was taken over by Lavender Projects in June 2006.
The aim of the Management and the Administration is to provide the highest quality of education and facilities
The school aims to
• Provide a high standard of education so that the students may excel in academics and pursue higher education or find employment
• Provide an educational and social environment for each child where he/she can be guided towards his/her full potential
• Provide an environment to promote love, honour and respect towards all
• Regard each child as being unique in having different intellectual and other skills and capabilities and aims to develop these to the highest possible level
• Foster competitive spirit, self-reliance and initiative in all pupils
• Provide a firm but fair system of discipline
• Cultivate a sense of cooperation, mutual respect and friendship between staff and students
• Develop all aspects of a child’s life: academic, spiritual, cultural, social and physical so that the child may become a responsible adult
• Encourage students to be concerned for the welfare of others in the community and develop Community responsibility by being involved in community projects and activities.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers