Laar & Berg is a selective school, offering the Dutch Havo and Vwo programmes in addition to the International Baccalaureate Organization Middle Years Programme, which is taught in English and Dutch.
Laar & Berg provides internationally oriented education within an academically challenging environment.
The school strives towards optimal individual achievement and focuses on preparing students for a future without boundaries. The educational aim is to ensure students become well-balanced, competent young adults.
- Laar & Berg aims for academic excellence, with both a high diploma pass rate and high individual scores.
- The development of bilingualism within the framework of the International Baccalaureate Organization Middle Years Programme.
- After completion of the MYP, students are able to transfer seamlessly to the Dutch educational system.
- Providing a broad internationally oriented education, with an emphasis on the awareness of intercultural differences.
- The development of students with strong skills of communication, both in their mother tongue and with other modern languages.
- Students are stimulated to becoming life long learners, with positive, motivated attitudes.
- Students are encouraged to develop a practical approach to their work with emphasis on the world around them.
- The focus is on combined subjects, cross-curricular programmes and holistic learning.
- Students learn to apply their subject knowledge outside the class room.
- The arts and sports have a position of prominence in the school.
- Emphasis is given to learning outside the classroom, through extra-curricular activities, projects and community service.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers