K. International School Tokyo (KIST) serves the international community of Tokyo with an internationally recognized curriculum. The school’s program is designed to nurture within individuals the understanding, knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to:
- make informed, responsible choices throughout their lives.
- make meaningful contributions to both the local and international community.
In order to achieve this, we strive to develop the following:
- have developed an understanding of how our physical world works, how we organize ourselves socially and the complexity of human interaction with the environment.
- can apply their understanding in new contexts.
Knowledge and Skills
- have gained a critical amount of knowledge.
- are able to source information, evaluate it critically, communicate it to others and apply it in the world beyond school.
- are able to reflect on themselves and their learning and set meaningful goals.
- have developed a capacity for moral reasoning which allows them to act in the world with sensitivity to the needs of other human beings and their cultural backgrounds and to the environment.
- have a curiosity which drives them to continue developing their understanding of the world around them throughout their lives.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers