John Abbott College is the only English language CEGEP in the West Island of Montreal. We offer pre-university and career programs, as well as a wide range of continuing education programs to over 5700 full-time and 2000 part-time students. Our mission is to provide an excellent education for our students within a stimulating learning environment that will enhance their development and potential for success in society. With the most beautiful campus in Quebec, as well as unrivalled student services, John Abbott College is the ideal setting for your post-secondary or continuing education.
The mission of John Abbott College is to provide an excellent education for our students within a stimulating learning environment that will enhance their development and potential for success in society.
We are committed to:
- Foster in our students the ability to make and articulate informed intellectual, aesthetic and ethical decisions, while demonstrating skills needed for success in modern society.
- Cultivate a love of learning, autonomy and responsible citizenship in our students, both in the classroom and through socio-cultural, leadership, recreational and sports activities.
- Respect and learn from diverse world views and international perspectives, as reflected in our programs, our approach and our community.
- Provide well-rounded and balanced pre-university and career programs that meet high standards of quality and ethical consciousness, and respond to the requirements of universities, employers and society.
- Value excellence in teaching and learning as dynamic and interactive processes.
- Promote lifelong learning and continuous improvement in the College community, with a commitment to innovative pedagogy, effective administration and quality support services.
- Deliver leading-edge training, tailored to the needs of business, industry and other sectors, through our continuing education services and specialized programs.
- Cultivate a safe, caring and challenging learning environment that bolsters self-esteem and promotes a sense of belonging and purpose, mutual respect, and healthy lifestyles, leading students to attain academic, professional and personal success.
- Ensure governance that reflects the active engagement of students, staff and faculty, and places students learning at the centre of our decisions and actions.
- Establish effective partnerships with academic, professional and social communities, to maximize our students' success and continued growth.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers