The International School of Poznan is committed to provide international education of high academic standards and prepare students to become valuable world citizens.
To achieve this, the school promotes active and effective learning in a safe and supportive environment and helps students to become responsible and sensitive members of the local and global community.
The school has been officially approved by the International Baccalaureate Organization to have the status of PYP and MYP Candidate School, starting September 2005, and is already following the required trial implementation phase of the curriculum designed by this organization with the following criteria at the heart of international education:
- developing citizens of the world – culture, language and learning to live together
- fostering students’ recognition and development of universal human values
- stimulating curiosity and inquiry in order to foster a spirit of discovery and enjoyment of learning
- equipping students with the skills to learn and acquire knowledge, and to apply these skills and knowledge across the broad range of areas
- encouraging diversity and flexibility in pedagogical approaches
- providing appropriate forms of assessment
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers