ISK provides an exemplary education offering both the International Baccalaureate and the North American diploma. We prepare students within a culturally diverse community to become informed, independent thinkers and responsible world citizens.
At the International School of Kenya
- we believe that ISK is a community in which all of us, teachers, students, parents, and staff, are teachers and learners.
- we believe that the best education is achieved in a caring, student-centered environment.
- we believe in providing for the realization of each student's potential for intellectual, personal and social development, and responsible contribution to our diverse global environment.
- we believe in nurturing students in critical inquiry, creative expression, ethical behavior, and cooperative social interaction.
- we believe that the acquisition of knowledge, the development of skills, striving for excellence in all endeavors and maintaining a sense of respect for self and others are essential components of an ISK education.
- we believe in the development of a sense of responsibility and respect for our environment.
- we believe in the values of tolerance, appreciation, and respect for human differences among all of us in the ISK Community.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers