From Kindergarten to High School, the FIS provides targeted support to the development of the strengths and abilities of each child. This is possible because of small class sizes, our professional and experienced teaching staff, and because of our comprehensive curriculum and broad-ranging extra-curricular program.
Accreditations in accordance with international standards certify quality and international recognition of the qualifications achieved. The Franconian International School is accredited by, or a member of, the following organizations:
- IBO (International Baccalaureate Organisation)
- NEASC (New England Association of Schools & Colleges)
- CIS (Council of International Schools)
- ECIS (European Council of International Schools)
- AGIS (Association of German International Schools)
- IPC (International Primary Curriculum)
The FIS is also recognised by the Bavarian State Government, and under certain conditions, both the IB and the IGCSE gained at the FIS can be transcribed in Munich by the Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture as equivalent to the Bavarian Abitur and Realschulabschluss (Mittlere Reife) respectively.
The FIS High School Diploma is recognised in Bavaria as equivalent to Realschulabschluss, and qualifies students for entry into a number of American colleges through our accreditation with New England Association of Schools & Colleges. In combination with a SAT score of 1300 or above, a FIS High School Diploma is recognised for study in German universities.
Our school is situated on a newly-constructed campus in the Roethelheimpark, a greenfields development in the university city of Erlangen
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers