Slovakia’s Bratislava International School - FOREL provides a truly global education to students from 3 to 18 years old
Bratislava International School - FOREL offers an international curriculum, which, while maintaining a standard of academic excellence, promotes creative expression, individual growth and a spirit of service to the community.
Our students enjoy:
- A nurturing, stimulating and safe environment where we treat each student as a unique individual rich in talents and capabilities. We encourage and challenge our students to discover and develop these talents and capabilities and to pursue a path towards excellence.
- The possibility of access to knowledge and skills and help in developing life-long habits of learning.
- The opportunity to get to know various areas of technology, sports, arts and creativity and to develop their talents in these areas.
- An education that contains real life experience and skills that that contribute to their competence and self-esteem.
- The integration of leadership skills in our education throughout all grades to prepare our students to take leadership roles in the society.
- A climate in which students, staff and parents appreciate and practice values and moral standards that transcend personal choices; a climate in which competence and character are by no means exclusive, but are closely related.
- The possibility of their parents’ involvement in their education and in their life at school. We recognise parents as the most important partners in our endeavour.
- The chance to learn at least three languages, which will give them an important tool for communication and will help them to direct themselves in the world of today.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers