At Forest International School, we believe that:
- Each child is unique and should be respected
- Every child has the potential to learn
- Children learn best when they are actively involved
- Learning should be enjoyable
- School should promote a safe and happy atmosphere
- Education is a partnership between the school and the families
- Every child should feel valued and in return learn to value themselves and each other
We strive to create a learning culture where each child feels valued and respected and feels free to take learning risks. We believe that every child is fully capable of learning and has the right to do so. This is why the school has set high expectations for children at the same time that it gives them the confidence in their ability to succeed.
Our main objectives are: to promote independent inquiry, build children’s confidence in their ability to tackle problems, and develop responsibility and respect towards others and the environment.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers