Our mission is to provide a high quality, child centred education which will equip students with the skills needed for life-long learning. The school follows the National Curriculum for England and delivers an externally assessed (I)GCSE programme.
- Achievement: Foster self-esteem, confidence and high achievement
- Challenge: Provide a challenging, stimulating education
- Tolerance: Establish an environment of co-operation, tolerance and mutual respect
- Individualism: Recognise the unique needs of the individual whilst promoting international and intercultural understanding
- Vision: Provide a safe space for the development of life-long learning
- Equality: Celebrate the values of equal opportunities, racial harmony and a positive school climate
The foundation of our work is an emphasis upon high achievement and our academic results compare favourably with the very best National Curriculum schools in the UK and across the world. We are proud of our students’ ability to work hard, establish sensitive relationships with those around them and to seek new skills and knowledge.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers