Our mission is to develop the potential of each student in a stimulating environment of cultural diversity, academic excellence and mutual respect.
At Copenhagen International School we endeavour:
- to educate students in a stimulating environment to the highest possible academic standards using the International Baccalaureate Programmes: PYP (Primary Years Programme), MYP (Middle Years Programme), and DP (Diploma Programme);
- to educate world citizens who, celebrating both their shared humanity and cultural diversity, will shape a more peaceful world;
- to instill respect, tolerance, integrity and compassion, to promote the confidence and independence to be responsible risk-takers; to educate students to be adaptable, reflective and questioning throughout their lives;
- to be aware of the social, physical and emotional needs of each individual student, and work with the home to provide a learning environment that is stable and caring;
- to inspire creativity in each student in its broadest aspect and help to enlarge the human spirit both aesthetically and morally;
- to educate students to be respectful of, and knowledgeable about, their local and global environment.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers