Our educational philosophy is simple, yet immensely complex – to develop the whole child – intellectually and emotionally. Children learn best when they feel comfortable and happy – so a safe and compassionate community, where everyone feels welcome and appreciated, is critically important.
Our students understand and practice the principles exemplified by the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Our core values are truth, trust, personal integrity and respect for others. We seek to inspire the motivation to learn, and discover the talents, intrinsic in each child.
It is from this foundation that we develop analytical, inquiring minds and critical thinkers – and ultimately well-rounded individuals with a global perspective.
Our graduates are lifelong learners with:
- the discipline to carry them through the finest colleges in the world,
- the ability to find meaning in their lives, and
- the desire to contribute positively to the lives of others.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers