Castelar College is a private, independent, lay, co-educational school which aim is “to promote the education of the person as a whole, emphasising intellectual, personal, emotional and social growth”.
• Our parents hold a fundamental role in ensuring that academic and social success is achieved whilst their children are following our International curriculum.
• Intellectual, personal, social and emotional growth form the main part of our school’s ethos.
• Every student is capable of achieving academic excellence if the effort is made.
• Students that are taught to learn, think and act for themselves never stop learning
• All members of society are responsible for the educational process and the development of a sense of citizenship for our young learners, not just the school or the family.
• An understanding and tolerance to the diversity of culture is a step to obtaining world peace, something that we can all contribute to achieving.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers