Brookhouse is a co-educational day and boarding school for students aged 2-19, offering an adapted form of the British National Curriculum to Kenyan and international students. The school strives to develop each student's intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth to their full potential.
At Brookhouse we believe that by adopting clearly defined expectations, we will provide the students with the security necessary to achieve their potential within a relaxed but academically rigorous environment.
As a Round Square School Brookhouse believes in:
- Clear expectations in relation to academic performance and standards of behaviour
- Providing the opportunity for our students to learn the skills necessary to further their education and to function successfully in the modern world
- Positive reinforcement which will provide students with the confidence and self-esteem necessary to succeed
- Stimulating intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn
- Fostering tolerance, awareness and respect for others without regard to race, religion, nationality or gender
- Inspiring students to set goals which reflect the utmost of their capabilities
- A curriculum that ensures the holistic educational development of each child
- Parents being active partners in learning through ongoing communication with the school
- Instilling in students an awareness of the environment and the need to preserve it
- Fostering within each child a desire to take responsibility for self-motivation, self-direction, self-discipline and a positive self-image.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers